Saturday, May 31, 2008

A day to remember!

Sesame Street came to Rio Rancho! We bought the tickets 2 weeks ago and the kids didn't stop asking when they were coming, until opening night! The kids were enthralled and shane and I really, really enjoyed the show. During intermission the kids each got an Elmo balloon. They were 8 bucks a piece but we just had to buy them anyway! 10 minutes after the show, we're at Walmart and Kyle starts bawling his eyes out. We made sure the strings were tied around their little wrists so they wouldn't fly away but whadya know, one got away! There went 8 bucks for nothing!!







11 comments:

The Reese's said...

looks like so much fun! denver would absolute love that and it makes me want to go. glad you are having fun!

Lucky said...

These pictures area so cute!
Everyone looks adorable!
Did you use your cell phone to download the pics, or an actual camera?
Aleah is so kissable!!!

Shannon said...

This reminds me of when we took our kids to Winnie the Pooh. Brad and I also loved the show. When it first started I got emotional(weird, I know). The kids were just so excited. I bet you are loving the city!

The Linds said...

Love the balloons! You guys are such good parents. =)

allgirls said...

glad that you found us...it was a nice surprise to hear from you!! Isn't it fun to blog surf?!! your family is so cute and it looks like you have a lot of fun! (i wish they could come play!) i LOVED having them around. i added you to my friends list and i will keep in touch. loves to all of you... tell the boys hi and give them a squeeze for me.

Lisa said...

I would have loved to have seen the kids faces when they saw the sesame street production. I bet they were so excited! Looks like a lot of fun...

Lisa said...

You and Shane are such great parents. I look forward to the day when I have children of my own and we can go do fun things like this. :)

Curtis Crew said...

You are such a fun mom! I hope that you are enjoying it so much there.

Steff said...

That balloon thing would totally happen to me. Then W would start crying and asking why I let his balloon fly away. Awesome! Looks like you guys had a great time!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures and it looks like a lot of fun! That was funny about the balloon! That happened to us before and Josh still remembers it! Love you! N :o)

The Linds said...

Haha! Thanks for the ...uh...comment..I like your word, humungous. (even tho they're not) You're funny. ;)