Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Addy is 4 months old already!


My how time flies when you're having fun. Addy is doing great. Of all my children she has been the easiest newborn to care for. She adjusted to earth life very quickly. She slept through the night after about a month. She is always smiling at everyone. She loves to laugh and kick her feet. The first time I put her on her tummy she rolled over on her back. She especially loves to watch her brothers and sister play. She is a joy to all of us. And now that she is 4 months old momma is starting to feel like herself again...most of the time.

We were running a little behind but finally were able to bless her a couple Sunday's ago. She is a sweet little girl with a promising future ahead of her!

14 comments:

Kelly said...

They grow so fast! I love her head bands and bows! Glad you got to spend some time with your mom...I'll be seeing my mom tomorrow! You look great! Your hair is getting long too. Look forward to seeing you guys for Thanksgiving!

Lucky said...

I know, I couldn't stop smacking her! She's irresistable.
I noticed too, her happy and sweet personality, almost all the time. She's been blessed to have been placed in your family just as you have been blessed to have her...

allgirls said...

She is four months old and you look AMAZING!! She is adorable I love her headbands, way cute :)

Anna said...

oooo i just want to squeeze her she is so darn cute!

Curtis Crew said...

Your family is so cute I can't believe its already been four months. I guess time goes so fast for me and I expect everyone else to kind of stay where they are. hope your doing great!

Jennifer said...

She is such a cutie. I'm not sure how you are able to keep up with 4 kids...2 are exhausting to me. Glad to hear she is such a good baby, that always makes life much easier.

Yvonne said...

I can't believe how big she is getting and she is so cute!

Lisa said...

I want to hug and squeeze her! i am still undecided about next weekend but i will let u know!

Nate and Brooke said...

Oh she is adorable!!! Abby was on her own time for potty training:) I give her prizes sometimes but that it. Let me know how it goes with Aleah.

Tiffany said...

Time really has flown by! I remember readying about her birth story and it seemed like maybe 2 months ago. I'm glad she's so good for you. That is such a blessing especially when you have 3 others to take care of.

Shannon said...

She is such a doll! I bet it's so nice to have an easy baby for #4. Can't wait to see you guys again.

Hudson Family said...

I can't believe she is 4 months already. Wow! Time flies. She is sooo cute. Your mother daughter weekend sounded like fun! Wish my mom was here for a while.

The Buts said...

how did I miss this post? I'm glad she's been an easy baby. they must save the good ones for the end. Just think what the 8th and 9th will be like. :)

Sarah Stout said...

Wow... I can't believe how big she's already getting! Kids grow up so fast!