Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A Special Mothers Day Treat

My mother and sister flew out for a quick Mother's Day visit. It was so much fun to have them here. They planned a special day-date for Shane and I. They offered to take the kids all day and night so that we could get away and do whatever we wanted! We left in the morning and didn't come back until it was dark. I called to check in several times and every time I called my sister would tell me they were "talking and not to come back!" So I guess they had some special mother-daughter time as well. We went out to eat and then drove all over the city looking at homes for sale. On Mothers day we made a special mothers day dinner. The kids love gramma K sooo much. Braden really builds some neat things with his blocks and gramma gets so excited. She get's excited about everything the kids do!






6 comments:

Lucky said...

I really love all these family pictures, they allow me to feel part of you all, even though
you are light years away!

Thanks for sharing

Lisa said...

oh my gosh sooo adorable. That's so Aleah too. Always smiling!

The Linds said...

I love this picture of you and Aleah! You look great!!

Shannon said...

How wonderful to have your Mom come and see you! I think you should blow that picture up of you and Aleah. It is absolutely gorgeous. I love Aleah's expression.

Shane and Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa said...

I really love mom's tribute. She beautifully portrays those who serve our country. Poor aleah. We sure did alot of kissing and smacking. She's just so darn cute!