Sunday, October 19, 2008

Wedding

One of Shane's new Agents got married and we were invited to attend a Catholic wedding and Mass for the first time. The church is one of the oldest in the state. it was beautiful and even touching at times to see the bride break down and cry out of joy. A little bit different ceremony then we are use to. ;) They had an exceptional spread of food at the reception. Cary's dress was beautiful. I didn't take any pictures, dog-gone-it! I wasn't sure if I could take pictures inside the church. I should have known better, remembering all the camera's going off in the Vatican!

Shane got a lot done while we were up there. He took his Life and Health test which is mandatory for new managers and passed with flying colors. He got 6 100%'s and the rest were in the 90's and 80's.

At the motel


Braden: Mom, I love you--50 bucks!

Me: WOW, I love you thousand bucks. No, I love you infinity bucks!

Braden:(startled) that's a lot!!!

In the van...



Braden and Kyle: Mom, we love you as big as the red van next to us!!

Mom: WOW! I love you as big as that semi-truck!

Braden and Kyle: WHOA! That's a BIGGG truck!!

Tuesday
Aleah sat in this position for 5 minutes straight, smiling the whole time. She didn't move or make a sound--plenty of time for me to snap some pictures!

14 comments:

Teresa said...

I always love seeing pictures of your cute kids. They always seem happy and they say the cutest things!

The Reese's said...

aleah is such a hoot! i love seeing her and beck and what skills they are managing at the same time. i also love to go to weddings and see how different each one is, that sounds like fun.

Zack said...

Hahahaha. That's hilarious =D and long time no see =) guess who, and how old lol

Zack said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shannon said...

Oh my gosh, cutest kids ever!! I love these pictures of the smiley kiddos. Looks like a fun trip too. Our kids always love staying the night in a hotel.

Josh and Dana Carpenter said...

Glad everything went well with your trip. Remember that when you come back in town you don't have to stay in a hotel. You always have a place with us

Lisa said...

I love all these pictures! The kids are so, so precious. Aleah looks so adorable standing in that pose!!She has such a cute personality!

Lucky said...

OH MY GOSH!! They are all so
priceless and precious!

What they say, their innocence
and sheer lovableness!

I wonder if Aleah will be into gymnastics as she is starting to show some signs LOL

I know how fun trips can be, we all went on plenty of them!
As far as the Hotels....
We truly had a Grand time!

I love these pictures and wish you all could come here now!

ranlar said...

These smiley faces make me laugh. They are all so cute. Aleah is precious and the boys are great. Shane did a good job on his test-congrats. Sounds like all is going well. Love ya

Natalie said...

Wow, you guys have been to alot of weddings this year. I love weddings this would be so much fun.

Sarah Stout said...

I love what you guys were saying about loving each other in the van. That's SO precious! I love these pictures... your kids are SO adorable, Michelle! :)

Kelly said...

I love looking at pictures of the kids, they are too cute! And they say the cutest things! Hope you guys are doing good! Sounds like you are!

Shane and Michelle said...

Zack!! Long time no see buddy! Help, how do I get to your blog? I need your blog address.

Erwin and Marie said...

Hi Michelle, it was good to hear from you. The kids are so dang cute. Congrats to Shane on his accomplishments. Looks like life is treating you all well. Wish you the best. Take care