Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Here are a few traditional late night pictures that mark the moment when we can breathe a sigh of relief and start getting excited for what's to come! Lisa baked Mom's mouthwatering homemade chocolate chip cookies. Santa drank all his milk and ate all but half a cookie!

We had such a nice, quiet, slow Christmas morning. We loved staying in our pajamas and playing with new toys all day! It was the perfect way to spend Christmas together as a family. We finished off the night with a big turkey dinner that included turkey, stuffing, mash potatoes & gravy, rolls, green bean casserole, yummy yams, sweet corn, cranberry sauce, great grandma Butler's raspberry jello salad, pie and icecream.


8 comments:

Kelly said...

cute cute pics!! Merry Christmas! Chad told me you called. Everything is going great! I love being a mommy! Talk to you some more later!!

Melanni said...

Love all the new pictures! Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas~and you look great as always! Aleah's getting getting big!

Natalie said...

I love how you can put three pictures together like that top one. That is such a good idea. Looks like a fun Christmas.

Lucky said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lucky said...

The pictures are adorable and very heartwarming to look at. I love enlarging them too. That meal looks scrumptous! I want that raspberry jello receipe asap! And what did you put in your stuffing? The yam recipe too, unless it's the one I already use. All in all, this was truly Christmas fit for a king. Or shall I say the King of Kings...

Sarah Stout said...

Looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas! I'm so glad that your sister was able to be there with you guys to be a part of it all. Love and miss you! :)

Lisa said...

Christmas could not have turned out any better. I am glad I was there to be apart of it all!

Teresa said...

I am glad that you had a wonderful Christmas. The kids look delighted in all the pictures!