Wednesday, July 29, 2009

So I hired a new cleaning crew


The boys are a great help! They know how to clean the whole kitchen by themselves now!
They pick up trash, scrub dishes, load dishwasher properly, and wipe counters clean...



The top drawer of our old beat-up desk collapsed. Braden took it upon himself to fix it without us knowing it. Shane thought I fixed it, and I thought he fixed it. Finally after a week one of us brought it up that it had been fixed. We were surprised to learn that Braden did it. It took some thinking to clean up the terrible mess inside, put the drawer back on it's (half broken) track and neatly organize everything! None of us even wanted to attempt it since we plan to buy a new one. I asked Braden how he did it...he said he thought "it may be really hard but did it anyway."


I took some pictures of their little "tv room" set-up made from boxes and lids.


Daddy & Addy
Addy is growing and changing every day. She's smiling and starting to hold her head up.

11 comments:

Melanni said...

I love your new family picture with all four of your kids. What a cute family you have! And I think it's great that you have your boys helping in the kitchen! What good little helpers(0:

allgirls said...

When they are done in your kitchen, you can send them to mine! I can't believe how fast Addy is growing... she is a doll. I love the new family picture, you have the cutest little family :)

Lucky said...

First off, your new family pic is very striking and I just love the boys in their suits and Aleah's beautiful dress and cute pigtails!
Addy's hair piece is so pretty. You and Shane look terrific as usual! I loveeeeee the pics of your new clean up crew, I think they are keepers! Absolutely priceless pictures for me at least!
The pics of everyone sleeping is a great finale...

Lucky said...

Oops, I forgot to ad that Addy is growing and really filling out! She has your big eyes honey...
Gonna be another cutie..

Kelly said...

How cute that the boys help out around the house....you are training them young:) It's crazy how different the babies look in just weeks. Love the family picture! Hope to see you all next month!

Shannon said...

Darn, I was so excited when I read your post because I thought now I know someone who hires help for housework so I can do it too. I guess I'm out of luck. Braden is so smart! You guys have taught them well.

Shannon said...

I just saw your family photo and it is so precious!

The Reese's said...

love the family picture! you guys are such a cute family! can't wait till we can see you guys in person again. happy so see a little of your house in the pictures too. looks like fun.

Jared and Mary said...

Hey Shane, Congrats on the new one, she is so cute. You have an awesome family! Hope things are going well for you guys. I'm supposed to tell you that you need to sign up for facebook, so the old crew from Monticello can keep track of you. I still am figuring it out, but I guess since everybody's doing it, you should do it too, right!? Your bro., Quin is a pro at it if you need any help. Take it easy.

Nate and Brooke said...

love all the pics, miss u guys!!!

Nate and Brooke said...
This comment has been removed by the author.