Friday, August 28, 2009

Preschool & Kindergarten



Braden and Kyle were so excited to start school! Kyle was especially anxious to go to the Red Barn preschool(same school Braden attended). He's has been counting down the days since April! It is finally here and Kyle was all smiles. He was pleased that his big brother could show him around his first day. My tiny litte ky-ky is growing up!


Cindy Martin, a good friend from my ward started doing preschool a few years ago. Braden loved it and learned a lot in her class. We are so glad she is teaching again this year!
----------------------------------------------

BRADEN'S FIRST DAY AT KINDERGARTEN!


Braden is a brand new Kindergartener! He couldn't wait to be in his classroom and was especially excited to wear his lightning mcqueen backpack. The boys had so many good things to tell me when they got home. I am sure Braden & Kyle will have a great experience this year!


Mrs. Brinkerhoff

8 comments:

Lucky said...

Looks like the boys are adjusting really well and I am sure the teachers will have lots of fun with them! Fun pics to look at...

Stephanie said...

I can't even imagine when Wes goes to school, it seems so far away. Of course, you probably felt the same way. Cute boys! (LDS Red Barn? It is church related, or does LDS stand for something else.)

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa said...

Wow, Kyle is so handsome. It's amazing how much he looks like Aaron to me. Braden is handsome too. I'm sure their teachers will enjoy them!!

Natalie said...

I didn't think i would like Collin to be gone so much, but i have to say i really enjoy the time i have. Maddie takes a longer nap and it gives me time to what ever i want. I love school time. :) That is way cute that Kyle wanted to go to the red barn just like his older brother.
I just looked down at some of your posts. That is cool that your brother(?), Aaron is going to Africa. My grandparents went there and they loved it so much. They kept in touch with some of the people there. I think he will enjoy it they have a great culture over there.

Sorry its so long :)

Shannon said...

These boys are so handsome. It is so much fun to send them off to school for the first time, but hard to. Did you shed any tears Michelle? I sure did when I dropped Avery off for her first day of Kindergarten. Cute cute!

Sariahfied said...

You have got the most adorible kids!!! I have been meaning to tell you how much I love being Kyles Sunbeam teacher! I just want to squeeze him! He says the funniest things! Lets get together soon and play!
Hugs,
Sariah

The Buts said...

I can't believe how grown up they both look. I get a pit in my stomach when I realize summer's over. :(