Saturday, January 26, 2013

Reunited and it feels so good!

Took all the kids and dog with me to Utah to visit Lisa while Shane was on a business trip in AZ. I'm so blessed and lucky to be a twin and especially Lisa's twin. During the trip she took the boys and detailed my car, pumped the tires and checked engine while I was visiting my sister-in-law, Kelly. What would I do without her listening ear whenever i need to talk about anything. She is akways worrying about the kids-She'll even stay up texting with me through the night whenever I'm up with sick kids. We had such a blast together talking and laughing ourselves silly. Wish Mom was with us too! Also had a chance to visit with Kelly and hold my new nephew, Karsten! He is so sweet. I had a great time with Kelly! We talked about kids, cooking, and parenting. It was good to catch up with her! Braden took pictures and made Instagram collages on the way back without me knowing. I was pleasantly surprised to see them!









































4 comments:

Lucky said...

SO much to see and comment about! The kiddies look so cute and as best as can be expected, stuck in a car seat for long periods. You and lisa are still as lovely as ever and the grandkids are as adorable as ever too! My beautiful dollies....

Cat said...

fun fun! what a long trip! wish I could have seen you too!

Kelly said...

What a fun time with Lisa! Being a twin is the best, to have a sister that is your best friend and understands you so well:) cute pics of you two together-my fav is the 4th one down:)cute pics of the kids too u can see how much they love their aunt Lisa! Thanks so much for stopping by it made my day so fun to spend some one on one time with you. It is crazy how time flies- i was telling Chad the last time just the two of us hung out was when he was on his mission. sure hope you guys are closer one of these days and we can do it more often. I already told Chad about wanting to make a trip down to stay with you guys:)take care and thanks for the updates it's so fun to see pics you of you all! Tell Shane hi! Love ya!

Lucky said...

I just saw the signs braden made and they are so touching and wonderful! I sure hope he doesn't lose that as he grows up more..UGH