Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Ruidoso Trip for FB award night

Rich Murdock put on an awards ceremony in Ruidoso(Inn of the Mountain gods) for the top agents and managers in NM. We got to see Willie Nelson in concert and we really enjoyed it. They gave me an award to, Kinda kewl ! We are grateful for Shane's career and grateful for FB!

Lisa watched the kids while we were away so I snuck in a pic of her and Brett. The pictures on the end are of us surprising the kids after school on the way back from ruidoso. Wearing out Willie Nelson t shirts!!



























1 comment:

Lucky said...

Wow, where do I begin! First off I loved Willy's songs from a long time ago and that must have been fun. Did you get an autograph or a pic with him? The ceremony is not only special in and of itself, but reflective of what a great Manager Shane has become and have many company meetings to express their appreciation which I really like. Lots of companies rarely do that.