Thursday, June 20, 2013

Lisa's new music video

My sis choreographed a funny music video for her nursing class--her boyfriend cheats on her so she finds someone else. Her ex gets mad, he's a controlling manipulative loser who eventually gets beat up. She gets hurt(her friend and relief society prez performs CPR on her) but in the end she emerges unscathed and ends up with the guy of her dreams. The end of the video she's with a guy who she is getting very serious with (Ivan Murray) in real life, ha. Like all music videos its a little abstract but she demonstrated an external self care deficit  she received a standing ovation for this and the dean was there. Guess that's a good thing!

http://youtu.be/pus1-2X-MfM

1 comment:

Lucky said...

I have watched it several times! Can't get enough of it yet. I love the Temple dress!!! Just gorgeous.
I know I was with you guys just over 2 weeks ago, but it for some reason seems like 6 months have gone by already?? So strange