Saturday, June 21, 2008

Fun Night Out

We had a great time yesterday. We went to a Brazilian restaurant for dinner and then Coldstone Creamery for dessert. To finish off the night we drove up to Sandia Park to look at some homes. THere are some nice homes up there. They are all $500,000 to $1,000,000 homes. We ended up driving up the mountain to the very top where the towers are. We were able to look down on the city of Albuquerque and Rio Rancho. It's a stunning view from the top.

Shane gave Aleah a bite of Kyle's icecream and Aleah was hooked. We couldn't keep her away from that icecream. She ate the whole thing all by herself! She is our 9 month little oinker!
She got a tooth awhile back and would use it to twist and bite down on me during feedings so I finally weaned her. Now her two bottom teeth are starting to come in. Poor thing, her gums are all inflamed. She is drooling like crazy and get's fussy a lot!








The boys hide from dad in the trunk of the van after dinner. I love this video because of the look in their eyes and the smiles on their faces when dad finally finds them!

9 comments:

Sarah Stout said...

Looks like a fun night out for your whole family! :) How are you guys liking New Mexico?

Lucky said...

OH MY GOSH!! SO DANG PRECIOUS!!!
I'll bet another reason aleah loves the ice cream (besides the obvious) is it soothes her gums!

Love the boys outfits!
The view is very lovely!!

Love the pics
and sure as heck wish I was there
with you all!

Anonymous said...

They are so cute. I watched the video a few times. I miss the kids!

Shannon said...

These videos are really cute! Looks like you guys are loving the city. It's amazing how much more money you can spend living in the city however!!

The Reese's said...

looks like fun! you really inspire me to do more fun stuff with our kids.

Anna said...

fun night out! that clip of the boys is so cute! roxy has a blog now. i haven't put a link to it from my blog, but i think tonya has one - it's cute!

Roxy said...

hey michelle! it's good to here from you!! i love your blog, i'm glad anna let me know about it. you're family is too cute. i hope you are happy there, but i do have to say we miss you here. take care, and say hi to little aleah for me.

Shane and Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shane and Michelle said...

Wereyoungs)Shannon, I know, I'm glad you brought this point up. I was just talking with a friend last night about how much our food budget has increased since we moved here and I stopped cooking.
:( It's so hard to prepare a meal in this tiny apartment. But I can and need to do better.