Tuesday, July 15, 2008



I thought while Aleah was down for a nap I would update our blog. A lot has happened in the last little while. My parents had to put down our 19 yr old dog, Scooter. We got him when he was 3 weeks old. I was 12 yrs old. He did everything with us. So fairwell Scooter, we will miss you. we couldn't have asked for a better dog!! Then on wed, my mom and i had been talking off and on all day. Around 7pm the phone rang again and I suddenly had this feeling come over me that something was wrong. It turns out that my grandpa had a heart attack. He was in a lot of pain but he made it through. We are just glad he is okay!

We went to Las Cruces to check out the place! We went to dinner at the Double Eagle Restaurant with Rich and Naloni(Shane's boss). We had a lot of fun. The plaza the restaurant is in is the oldest in the city. We also got to see where Billy the kid was imprisoned. Their steaks are aged in-house. Very good food!

The next day Rich and Naloni invited us over to their house for barbeque and swimming. We had a blast and Naloni is an exceptional cook! I was pretty much no good to anyone because I spent the whole time chasing after Aleah(and Kyle!). She is such a busy little bee! Infact, she is walking now!!



Me and Naloni








8 comments:

Jennifer said...

Thats exciting about Shane's job offer. I just want to tell you how cute that picture of Aleah on the raft in the swimming pool is...I love it!!

The Reese's said...

congrats guys! that's an awesome opportunity.

Shannon said...

Sorry to hear about your grandpa's heart attack and your dog dying. Thanks for all the new updates though!

Tiffany said...

Wow, Aleah beat out Landon. He still figures crawling is easier. Maybe someday!! Hopefully before the next baby, right? :)

Natalie said...

Hey, so are you guys moving??? I am sad tat you are leaving so fast. But hopefully it is a good offer:)

Lisa said...

OH WOW. i can't believe aleah is walking already! she makes the most precious sounds in that video. i am dying to see her and smooch on her again! are you coming up to utah anytime soon?

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures of Aleah- especially the one of her on the raft! That made me laugh! And I can't beleieve she is walking already! Wow! It's fun to see her in the video- especially since we don't get to see her very often! Love you guys! Your cousin- N :o)

Lucky said...

The pictures were really interesting and fun to look at. Aleah is amazing! She looks absolutely adorable on that raft!

The restaurant looks like it has lots of gourmet choices on the menu, it is decorated to the nines!

Rich and his wife have a very nice place, I can understand living there...

Loved Braden and Kyles
sayings, and they are so adorable as well.!! How cute!
Aleah saying these words LOL

Look forward to seeing you both
and playing with aleah too!