Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Abby's birthday

We were invited to a birthday party for a little girl name Abby at a place called ITZ. It's like chucky cheese only it has kiddie rides and a full kiddie buffet. There were 3 other couples there from our ward. The husbands took the older kids on the rides while the wives sat around the table with babies and gabbed. We gabbed mostly about pregnancy and what year we each stopped sleeping. I was beat out by Dana who has a 2 year old that finally started sleeping through the night only 3 weeks ago. Bless her heart! You would never know it. She stays busy with young womans and is so involved with her kids extracurricular activities. She's amazing! It was loads of fun and I'm really going to miss our ward.



Abby


Dana

cute boys making funny faces

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Aleah is so cute loungin at the pool! I can't believe she is walking already. How old is she? So, did Shane get a job offer? What's the scoop. I skimmed over these posts to see if I missed something, but I could't see anything about a new job. Let us know!!

Tiffany said...

You guys have found a place?? I'll have to find out where! :)

Lucky said...

I love those fun pics
I bet the boys had a blast
in there with Shane.

I thought that was so cute
aleahs you tube video!
I wish it was longer?
Can you add more to it?

ranlar said...

Abby is darling laying on the floaty.Glad to hear your Las Cruces weekend went well.The pics of Shane and the boys are great. Sorry to hear about your Grandpa, but I'm glad he's doing better. Keep us posted. Love, Mom