Friday, August 1, 2008

For the 24th, we went to a resort in Ruidoso, NM. There was swimming, golf, fishing, boating, shopping and good eating. We had a lot of fun! We came home and immediately got busy. I packed up the whole apartment and Shane finished is work and said his goodbyes to his Agents in Albuquerque. I have to brag a little about how my hunny is doing in his new job. He is doing excellent! With his guidance and training, one of his new hirees made nearly $13,000 her first month. She is on her way to being a successful Agent. Good job babe!

We are now in Las Cruces. It is such a beautiful city. Aleah is walking all over the place. She is keeping me very busy. It is fun to watch her walk--she sort of waddles because her legs are so chubby! Braden and Kyle have learned their ABC's and can count to 20. They also learned the "Book of Mormon Stories" primary song. I have recorded them singing it and will download it soon. It's so cute! Also, Braden has learned how to fold pants and shirts so now he does all my folding for me! (Aren't I horrible?) At least he is learning how to work. LOL Anyway, I started working out again and I am loving it. It feels so good to run, ride bikes and lift weights. I'm finally getting some muscles! Shane is working so hard but enjoying his new job. Well, that's the low-down on us. I thought I'd download some of my favorite pictures I've taken in the last couple weeks.

Braden and Aleah


Three reasons to smile :)



Kyle wakes up in the mornings and puts his tie, pants, and belt on. He made this tie out of his own creation. It's aleah's headband and his clip on tie!!! He then gets a bowl out of the cupboard, pulls himself up on the sink, and fills the bowl with water. Then he gets a straw for a shaver and pretends to shave his beard. I wonder who he got this from?


Braden and Aleah in Ruidoso The 3 of them

Peter and Laurie Webb are members of our ward. They invited us over for barbeque to say goodbye. We will miss them. They are a neat family! What is really cool is that Peter was one of Randy's old mission companions. We got to hear a couple funny stories!

14 comments:

Sarah Stout said...

Wow, thanks Michelle for the update! I love it... you are inspiring me to work harder to become more fit. It seems like you guys really are doing well down there. Congrats! I just got your message on my blog and I'll try calling soon. Love you! :)

P.S. You have such great kids! I can't believe little Kyle getting all dressed up and Braden folding clothes... and Aleah walking!

The Reese's said...

looks like you guys are doing great! keep having so much fun. :)

Lisa said...

Michelle, I love these pictures! The kids are just absolutely precious! I am just gonna have to come up there so I can see them. And YOU REALLY ARE SUPERWOMAN!!!

Lucky said...

OMGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!

To everything! LOL

Kyles creation is so dang cute!
He looks adorable!!! And I too
can't wait to see aleah in a couple weeks!

I can see Shane is a fantastic manager, and will be a great asset in any profession he chooses during
his lifetime!

I love the way they all get along
that is precious for sure!

I am looking forward to the downloads of all of you as
soon as you get the time.

Keep up the great work
and I agree, you truly are
Supermom!

Shannon said...

I just LOVE these kinds of updates Michelle. The boys are growing up and learning so many new things. That is wonderful they can do it together. I have Avery fold clothes and it's great, so if you're terrible, so am I!!
Shane, you are amazing and it's so good to hear how well you're doing in your chosen field. You're family is so blessed from your hard work. I must say I am a proud sister!
Michelle, good job with working out. It is so hard for me to be consistent with this kind of thing, but when I am I feel healthy and good, so good luck with that. Love you guys.

The Linds said...

You look great Michelle! Good for you for working out and staying in shape!!

Kelly said...

Such cute pictures!! I can't get over how much Aleah looks like Shane! I'm glad you guys are loving the big change!

Melanni said...

Hi Michelle,

I love all the new stuff on your blog. Your kids are so cute! I hope your move to Las Cruces went smoothly and that you are settling in ok. We will miss you and your wonderful family!

Melanni said...

We have a new blog address
http://chunnfamily.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

I can't get enough of these pictures. I love how Braden and Aleah's birthday is the same except they are exactly 4 years apart! The pictures are darling! I keep coming back to your blog I can't help it! I miss my KIDDIES!! Soo much. I want to see you guys soon!

Jennifer said...

Your kids are so cute, I can't wait until Hayden is old enough to fold laundry I hate doing that...hahaha!!! It sounds like your move was a good one and that Shane is going to be successful in his new position. Isn't working out the best feeling ever...I love it!!

ranlar said...

First of all we want to say Happy Birthday Michelle! I've got a gift and card, but don't know your address. Let me know. These pictures are so great. You all look wonderful.Boy do we miss you.Kyle's tie and shaving routine is cute.They're all cute!love ya mom and dad.

ranlar said...

I was curious about how your grandpa is doing since his heart attach. Let us know.

Lucky said...

RanLar: Thank you so much for asking. He is back home, but refuses anymore surgical procedures!

He is going to pack as much
quality into his time
as he can at this point.

Thanks again
Kathleen