Thursday, June 25, 2009

Thursday

I don't have much time but I thought I'd post a couple pictures of Addy, etc. She is about three weeks old now. Having number four has kept me extremely busy. Thank goodness Lisa is still here...It seems like I spend most of my time with Addy while she takes care of the other three. Addy sure eats a lot! Also, we finally got all but 10 boxes unpacked, so we are getting settled in. My mother has been gone for a little over a week now. (There is picture of us below at the Sunset Grill Sonoma Ranch golf club restaurant). We are missing you Mom! Scrabble just isn't the same without you. ;-)






Lisa & Aleah

8 comments:

Lucky said...

You all look so beautiful!
We sure had fun at that
restaurant with everyone.
I know I have only been gone a week, but seems like months
for some odd reason?

underwhelmed said...

Addy looks wonderful and I'm glad to hear that you still have family in town to help you out. What a blessing that is! We look forward to seeing you at church again. Offer for whatever help still stands and I"d love to see the baby. Rebecca

The Reese's said...

it's so fun to have people there to help you. can't wait till we can see you guys in person!

allgirls said...

love the pictures of the kids holding Addy. so precious! You look beautiful like always!!

Shannon said...

Addy is beautiful! Michelle that picture of you and Mom is GORGEOUS!! You look so much alike.

Kelly said...

Thanks for the update! Glad to hear things are going good:)

Nate and Brooke said...

So glad your mom was able to come out and spend some time with you!!! Love the pic of you and your mom!!!

Hetal Patel-White&Brandon White said...

Hello Shane, and your beautiful family,

I am so excited I found your blog, If this is Mrs. Butler reading this. I just wanted to see how your wonderful family is? I was close with Andy, and Nathan since 1st grade. And Randy Baptized me, along with being my witness at my wedding. So I love the butler family. They are like a second family to me. Is it ok if I post your blog to mine? So I can keep in touch. You can look at my blog patelwhiteforever.blogspot.com

I also remember when I was at the butlers home and they were expecting you, and you were bringing your twin sister. They were so excited to meet you. Crazy the things we remember. You have beautiful children. Please tell Shane hello for.
Take care
Hetal Patel-White