Thursday, July 2, 2009

Farewell Sis...

...and we are going to miss you terribly Aunt Lisa! You are too far away in Utah...just stay here with me forever...okay?

Won't you miss......changing diapers, unpacking boxes, doing dishes, breaking up fights, cooking, mopping, hydrogen peroxide & bandaids, having two little boys frequently ransacking your room, laundry, being wedged between two car seats in the backseat of the van, being spit-up on, bathing dirty kids, and a certain little girl yelling your name early in the morning, frequently handing me bottles of water/boppy pillow, folding LOADS of laundry, cleaning up broken glass, scrubbing four toilets every other day?

Just remember..... how you love my homemade shakes and asian veggie stir fry's, Mom's visit from WA, Seinfeld & Golf, sneezing at the same time, Scrabble marathon, eating tons of double stuffed oreo's, Aleah's smile, making of an LDSsingles profile, bubble baths, the 4-day planner search, relaxing with the kids on the trampoline, dryers chocolate brownie fudge icecream, Shane's kickball & other spats, when Addy was brand new, teaching Braden how to read, flashcards, the shuttle, laughing over anything & everything in the early morning hours (out of sheer exhaustion), the Farmers Market, dressing Aleah up, smooching on Addy's cheeks.'busy bees' $800 dollar charge, Kyle's singing...



Lisa, we will miss you. You have been so good to us the last two months! I was able to fully enjoy Addy's newborn weeks having you by my side. Your organization, patience, letting me sleep and positive attitude kept me sane and my children happy. Your presence in our home has been a great blessing and you are welcome back ANYTIME! We love you! Good luck in utah!!




---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Manager's motto: "I'LL SLEEP WHEN I'M DEAD"


It is official! Yesterday one of Shane's agents (Mike Garcia) took first place in the company's 'Blue Vase Contest' for new agents! Shane had four agents in the contest and all four achieved 'Elite' status with Mike winning the whole thing and setting a new New Mexico state record with 870 points! The previous record was 514 so he killed it! There were over 30 new agents in the contest company wide. Only seven total got Elite and four of the seven were from Shane's agency! You astound me babe!! It is simply amazing what you have done with this Agency! I don't know how you do it but you know how to get it done!!!

12 comments:

The Reese's said...

i bet you'll miss here! that had to be so much fun to be together that long. and congrats to shane! sounds like you guys are doing great down there, we need to make it down for a visit :)

allgirls said...

what a sweet post for your sister! i bet it was sad to see her go sounds like you had lots of fun and im sure she will miss you guys too! congratulations to shane.

Lucky said...

WOW!!! What a touching account of family togethernes! I liked how you described the trying times with the special moments, it all ties together to make it all worth the fuss. I was so proud of Lisa as well, she was determined to make sure you got your strength back!


WAY TO GO SHANE!!!!!
Your capabilities are truly endless!

Kelly said...

Cute pics!! That's awesome she got to stay that long? How did she get 2 months off of work?! I would have such a hard time saying bye and getting use to her not being around if Keri stayed with me that long. Sisters are great! Glad you had that much time together:)

Nate and Brooke said...

I loved this post, there is just something with sisters, you have an amazing sister, I hope the best for her....

Nate and Brooke said...

and the stuff about shane's new agents is amazing. Nate watched it all the time and kept me updated. He is the talk right now in Nate's office and probably the whole company. Only about the top ten percent get blue vase elite, and it seems that all of the new agents Shane has hired have gotten the elite. I know by watching Nate go through it how hard it is to get. Very amazing...
p.s. Nate says you da man

Lisa said...

Way to go Shane! That is awesome. I had a lot of fun there with you all. You guys spoiled me rotten! Thanks and can't wait to make plan for the next visit when time permits... :)

Brossettelewis said...

aww, I just got envious of "being the twin" versus the mom of the twins. How fun to have your sister down for a extended stay to be a part of everything.

Shannon said...

Wow, Shane you are amazing!! Keep up the good work.

Shannon said...

Oh I wish I had a twin sister!! Michelle your hair looks good really dark. You don't look like you just had a baby either!!

Hetal Patel-White&Brandon White said...

Hi!!
I am glad you remember me. LOL You are such a sweet person. I don't have cancer... I have an auto immune disease. The chemo helps it. Well that's what they tell me. :) Your family is so adorable. I am glad we are going to stay in touch! Thank you for your prayers and thoughts. I really appreciate it. Talk to you later girl.
Hetal

Yvonne said...

I love these pics and Michelle you look so pretty! You don't even look like you just had a baby! Addy is adorable!