Friday, August 14, 2009

Happy Birthday to me! Aug 7


My dad couldn't wait any longer to see his grandkids, especially Addy! He and mom drove all the way down from Washington State to stay with us for 2 weeks!
Lisa was able to make it down to celebrate our 32nd birthday together!



On the day of, Shane took us to eat at one of my favorite places to go on date night: Farley's. It's not that their food is so incredible, but they do have a variety of games to play which makes for a fun experience. After eating dinner, we played pool & shot baskets until midnight. Once we get going, we tend to get a little competitive! So here are the results: Lisa won us all in the basketball tourny(of course), and Shane and my dad were a tie in pool...and to remember the night, Shane retrieved stuffed animals for everyone!

We had a great time while grandma & grandpa and Aunt Lisa were here. Grandpa & Grandma worked dozens of puzzles w/ Braden, we went shopping, ate out, had lots of backyard fun, etc etc. Dad even cleaned and detailed the cars inside and out! The kids liked using the humungous soapy sponge to scrub down the cars!




Dad's timing was perfect. They were here to celebrate my birthday on the 7th and my Dad's on the 14th. They were also here the Sunday Shane and I spoke in Sacrament meeting! We are so glad they could come and we look forward to Christmas!

4 comments:

Lucky said...

We had a great time
with everyone... That was a special moment with your dad as well!

Lisa said...

take those pictures off of me. j.k it was fun to be down there with you! I'm not sure i'll be coming for christmas, we'll see though,.

Sarah Stout said...

You guys look great! It looks like you all had a wonderful time together as a family! :) I'm glad that you all got to spend time together!

Kelly said...

I did remember your birthday! i text you...i don't know if you got it or not. Looks like you guys had a great time!