Saturday, January 5, 2013

iPhone5 made blogging possible

I wrote this post in the early morning hours last night and after reviewing it this morning, I am revising it. My original post sounded like I was "sleep talking", ha. Recently I upgraded my phone to the new iphone5 and love it. Yesterday I downloaded the 'blogger app' which makes blogging very easy and convenient! I downloaded 27 posts in a short period of time. Whereas before, I would have to stop what I was doing and move into the office onto the computer. It's a new apple computer but still a dinosaur when it comes to blogging. It uploads every picture very slowly and after addy was born i became very impatient with it. There was simply more pressing things to do with my time then sitting in front of a computer uploading pictures. My blog is our family journal and its printable online so I'm very excited about this app. I can write a spontaneous post from anywhere in the world and upload it within seconds!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Thanks Michelle for sharing all these great posts! I love seeing pics of your growing family! So glad to hear you'll still be blogging. I have several friends who have decided to be done with it..say it just takes too long. I love the blog cause I love having all my years booked! It too, only takes me a few mins to update. Loved all the pictures! You guys are ALL so cute! Love you guys!
ps i too, love my iphone :)

Lucky said...

I too love all the pics and videos! I do not follow the other sites and this one suits me just fine. I am anxious to keep looking because it brings great joy to the both of us~