Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Three of My Favorite Things

I LOVE these shoes! They are weightless and easy to slide on. They gently massage your feet as you walk. It's made by Curves and you can buy them off of Avon.com. They are perfect to wear around the house but you can also wear them outside. Perfect shoe for a stay at home mom!


Digital Photo Frame. We presented this to my mom on Mothers Day(she and my sis came down for the weekend!) and she had never seen it before. It plays the pictures off your memory card digitally. One of our favorite things to do when we're together is sing and dance to music! (I know, it sounds wild, but if the last time you danced you were still single, I would recommend you let loose and try this! It's revitalizing!) We shot pictures of our weekend and gave her the memory card and digital photo frame as a gift. She was really excited about it! It's a great gift idea and simple to use. It also gives your home a modern decorative touch!

I love this foundation, 'air touch by Jerome Alexander'. It's very light and easy to apply. It does a great job evening out your skin. It lasts a nice long time. I do not recommend it for those with really fair skin because the color is for darker skin tones. It moisturizes my dry skin in the winter and wears especially well in the summer. I've tried so many different foundations and this one is my favorite. Also has spf 15.




6 comments:

Lucky said...

On the digital photo frame
I have it on the wall! It looks
like I am watching a dvd player!
I need more chips, so as you make them for you, could you please send me a copy? I would love to have them to download...

Would Jeromes air foundation be too dark for me?

I will go on avon.com to check out those shoes, "You had me at massage" LOL

Lisa said...

I am so glad you gave mom that picture frame! Its pretty sweet!

The Reese's said...

fun post, it's nice to see what other people love that you need to check out. i for one am going to avon to see about the shoes.

Shane and Michelle said...

Mom, I will send you more memory cards for sure. That's a great idea. Also, on the Jerome Alexander foundation, you are the one that gave it to me about 3 years ago, so it must have been a little to dark for you...I know you wear really light foundation. Mom you should get these shoes, I think you would really like them! They are weightless...

Shannon said...

My Mom told me about those shoes. I'll have to go see if I can find some. I have an Avon store just down the road from me. Let me know if you ever want me to get stuff for you. Free shipping!!

The Linds said...

I'm definitely going to look into getting some of those shoes!