Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Family Reunion

For the 4th of July we went to a campsite in Hunington for a Family Reunion. The boys had a lot of fun playing in the water with their big toys. They also had a great time playing with Ashton and Jackson.I caught them playing 'Hide and Seek,' where Kyle pretended to be a big scary dragon looking for Braden and Ashton. But one time little Jackson decided to push Kyle down. Kyle didn't take it too well. He cried really hard. What a laugh it was to see Kyle crying because a little person like Jackson pushed him down. Jackson is only half his size and half his age!
Braden learned how to throw a frisbee and the boys had a great time playing in the water with their blow-up whale and crab fishes. Lisa and I got to go for a ride on Chad and Kelly's waverunner. It was really fun! They did a great job planning this reunion!




Dee & Charity blowing bubbles for the boys!




Kyle's "boat"




Braden's Whale

Michelle(back) and Lisa(front)

Lisa (left) and Michelle -we laughed our heads off doing this!



Laura and Aleah

Chad, Ashton, Jackson, Joan, Brooke, Abby


Kelly, Lisa, Quinn and Shane

8 comments:

Jamie said...

Wow. That looked like tons of fun! We love wave runners. I'm glad you had a great fourth!

Lisa said...

Shane and Michelle, thanks for inviting me to your family reunion. I had a great time!

Sarah Stout said...

Wow... it looks like you guys had a fun time! I'm glad :)

The Reese's said...

looks like you guys are having a lot of fun. i thought it was cool to see lisa went with you. gotta love twins!

Lucky said...

This really looks like a blast!
I wonder how I would fare on
a wave runner??
Someday, maybe we all could camp
and you and shane can teach us
the ropes!
I really enjoyed all the pictures
they really are adorable!!

Lucky said...

I almost forgot to say that I enjoyed reading your testimony!!

Andrea said...

Hey let me know your email address so I can invite you to my blog, I decided to make mine private. dandyandi15@hotmail.com

ranlar said...

Hi guys,
you've probably noticed I've been looking at your blog a lot lately. I'm not stalking you I promise!! I'm in search of pics for Mom's blog.