Thursday, August 14, 2008

I've been tagged

20 years ago: 11 years old, living on Tapps Island, probably out riding my new pink lady bike or swimming at the pool.

10 years ago: 21 years old, single and living in Mesa Arizona with my very good friend, Shari Tate. Also had just broken off an engagement to Bryce Neff. Was heart-broken and preparing to fly home to Washington to start school in the fall. A FRIEND wanted me to CLARIFY SOMETHING: Who broke up with who? I BROKE UP WITH HIM!

5 years ago: living in Orem, UT, pregnant with my first child, Braden.

3 years ago: living in Monticello-our second had come along, he was 6 months old!

1 year ago: pregnant with Aleah, making preparations for my homebirth or out on the Monticello golf course with Shane and the boys

1 month ago: living in a 2 bedroom apartment in Albuquerque- taking the kids to the park, the library, or Sunflower Farmers Market.

1 Week ago: my sister came to town and we celebrated our birthday

1 day ago: at the Staybridge Suites
now: blogging and watching the Olympics!

I tag Sarah, Tonya, Anna, Jamie and Libby

6 comments:

tris said...

Wow...I can't believe you guys are already gone! I really wish we could have done more together, but I know you will love Las Cruces. I don't know if I ever mentioned that we lived there before ALB. We lived in Sonoma Ranch and loved loved loved it. There are some great places "in the country" too. Good luck to you guys...oh and check out La Mesilla, there are some amazing places to eat down there and it is beautiful.

The Linds said...

Thanks for the post/advice! I am definitely going to check out Preach My Gospel! Exciting to hear you all are building a house out in the country--that will be wonderful! (Also, I hear you on the diet thing- if you find something that works, let me know, I NEEED IT!)

Lucky said...

That was a fun trip down your memory lane! Sure glad I was
there to share it with you.

Brossettelewis said...

How long are you in SLC?

Shane and Michelle said...

I am in Seattle now. Wasn't there very long! Next time I come up we'll have to get together. I would really like to see your twins! (And Gracie)

Shannon said...

This was so fun to read!