Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Cousins Temple Wedding

My little cousin Alexandra got married to a great guy. His name is Shane Dayton(his name tells you how cool he really is!:)) Here are only a few of the many many pictures I took of the wedding. Grandma Z made all the bridesmaid dresses. She is so talented!



Grandma Kay & Aleah


(Left)Grandma beautiful at 88! The three pose for a picture during a touching moment remembering Uncle Mike and Aunt Maria

Pictures in lockets of Uncle Mike and Aunt Maria-tied in the boquet of flowers

Happily ever after couple :)

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Gosh all tears over here. Wish I could have been there. Shane and Zandy look so happy. I Love all the pictures. Michelle check this out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcmanOJNhcg

Tell me this doesn't bring back memories.

Shari Tate said...

Wow....that is a really neat idea to have those lockets made.... how special for them!
Looks like you had fun!

Teresa said...

I am glad that you had a great trip! I'm sure that you enjoyed your time with only 1 baby to care for :)

Lucky said...

This was a very special wedding
for Zandy and Shane.
It was wonderful from beginning
to end!

I look forward to seeing them when they get back and loved spending
quality time with you and Aleah.

We did so much in so little time!

Shannon said...

I bet this was so nice to be able to attend this family event! Are you and Aleah having some fun girl time?!

Sarah Stout said...

Yay for Zandy's wedding! I'm so glad that you and Aleah were able to come up for it. I can't believe how good Aleah already is at walking. She's definitely advanced for her age! Love you!