Friday, September 5, 2008

Home is where the heart is


We have moved 3 times in the last 4 months and we are sure glad to finally be settled in! Unpacking is drudgery! ughhh! The great thing is that I’ve been able to eliminate a lot of stuff we don’t need, so the next time around, packing should go a lot smoother. Shane got lucky and found some nice office furniture at a highly discounted price. His office looks great and he has received a very warm welcome from his Agents. He has a lot more flexibility with his time then I thought he would. We still get to see a lot of him. And if your wondering, yes, Braden got a black eye! He and Kyle were jumping on our bed and he landed right on Kyle's knee!

6 comments:

Sarah Stout said...

Awesome! I'm glad you guys FINALLY moved into a rental house before your new house is finished being built. That's exciting! (P.S. I can't believe how big the kids are looking in this picture!)

Shannon said...

I'm glad you're settled in. Your next move will be so fun. Can't wait to see your new home!!

Lucky said...

I agree with sara, aleah looks
like she's 2 years old already!
That fireplace looks very cozy
and your whole rental is really
beautiful!

I am so happy you and your family
can settle in and enjoy yourselves!
And especially glad Shane can come home again for lunch like the
cello days.

ranlar said...

Wow-it's so good to see pictures of the kids. Looks like all is going well and you guys are having fun. From comments on Shannon's blog it sounds like you'll be coming to Monticello in September-Yeah! Can't wait to see everyone. Oh, Michelle-for the record, I didn't snuggle into one of Lisa's many blankets for our train trip-actually I brought my own!! he-he.

The Linds said...

Your new rental looks nice! Especially the jetted tub :) That is so sweet of you to let the kids get in for bubble baths and treat them to a day at Wet n' Wild. They all look so happy!

Lisa said...

Aleah looks way older in this pic. oh my gosh. love it!