Thursday, February 28, 2013

Kyle turned 8 yrs. old!!

Its great to be 8...or should i say 8 is enough? My little Ky-ky is growing way too fast. It's hard to believe he is 8 years old! He can't wait until he gets baptized. He keeps whining about wanting to get baptized tomorrow and not wait until saturday. He loves watching Book of Mormon stories, wrestling, baseball, playing in the desert with his friends, riding his bike, Spider-Man, playing with Brett and Maggie, and flying his helicopter!

We love that the kids have the same core, great group of LDS friends since we moved here. And, its nice that these boys mothers are my best friends so week keep a close eye on each other's kids!






















































day before his b-day

3 comments:

Lucky said...

WOW, what an amazing journey I just took viewing kyles birthday pics and all the shots of the kids and the fun and joy that went into making this a treasured time in his life! Love what you did with the garage and when i get there, I am going to be shooting those basketballs!

Lucky said...

Also, I forgot to mention that barbecue grill! I have never seen one that long before and all I can say is what a wow factor that has!

Yvonne said...

Thanks so much for watching Tallin those days especially when you were throwing a party for Kyle at the same time! You are such a good friend!